21 février 2011

Mature Destinity Nylons



Free gallery here

To most people I am known as Mistress Destiny Demonia. I am a very playful Mistress and have been known to switch, mainly for my dominant partner and occasionally for a very sexy female. In a nutshell, I don't like to be pigeonholed, I am a chameleon who likes to play outside of the box! I am friendly and approachable, most of the time, unless you unleash the bitch in me. I am a regular on the UK fetish scene who enjoys meeting up with her loyal followers at various quality events and dare I say invite only private parties.
For as long as I recall, I have had a passion for nylon, and have always worn quality hosiery, be it stockings or pantyhose, and sometimes both at the same time. There is nothing like layering up nylon on nylon for that extra sheer sensation. Nylon adds that certain something to all situations and raises the passion in many males and females alike. My absolute favorites are the delicate yarn of Cervins and the most luxurious yarn of Wolfords. I especially like to receive females, males or convincing TV/TS in my dungeon to serve as nylon playthings.
You can guess from the above that I am naturally dominant, a strong and powerful modern woman. I am bisexual, and would consider myself a predator when it comes to enjoying the intimate company of other sexy women. When it comes to men, I am a one man woman. All other males have a place at my feet, worshipping my heels and elegant nyloned legs.
I have a passion for boots and shoes with very high heels and have been able to stand and walk elegantly for as long as I can recall. I have a huge collection including some great designer items from the likes of Laboutin, Jimmy Choo, Alexander McQueen to name but a few. A girl simply can never have enough shoes. Ask Imelda Marcos!!!
The only statistic you need to know is that I have perfect UK size 4.5/EU size 37 feet, with pretty pedicured toes that just glide into a pair of Wolfords or fully fashioned nylons and can keep you down to heel for as long as I deem appropriate.

Gallery 2
Gallery 3
Gallery 4

Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...