18 mai 2012

Hot Mature Trisha (Part 02)

I'm Full of Eastern Promise, Come and watch me Strip off in the Harem and finger my hot pussy before going to work with a good firm thick vegetable squash, and of course I finish with a piss…



I had arranged to meet "Foxy" a guy who was eager to make a movie with me, so before we started shooting the movie I thought it would be a good idea to do a photoshoot to loosen up and get to know each other a bit better, and I was certainly ready to get to know his 8" cock a lot better……


My Patient was responding well to my treatment once hard it seemed a shame to waste it. Trisha xxx…..



It was a beautiful Summers Day and I decided to go for a walk in the country, I was starting to get Hot so I just had to strip off and lay in the long grass and spread my hot wet pussy..

Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...